The Real Chuck NorrisOk, we all know that Chuck Norris tears cure cancer and that roundhouses from Chuck are the leading cause of death in the world. However, here's some real Chuck Norris facts:
1. Chuck Norris is half Native American. His mom and dad are both half Cherokee.
2. His father was an alcoholic.
3. His chest hair went from a thick jungle to smooth as a stripper's ass over the years. Does he shave or wax?
4. Chuck was born in Ryan, Oklahoma but now lives in Dallas, Texas.
5. Chuck was born on March 10, 1940, making him one old badass.
6. Chuck acted in "Return of the Dragon" in 1972. Bruce Lee gave Chuck an awesome kick to the chest in this movie.
7. Chuck has donated thousands of dollars to the Republican party and is very religious.
8. In response to the Chuck Norris fact, "There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live," Chuck said,
"It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: It's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures."
More Random Chimp Stuff:
The Hair Band Quiz - Do You Have What It Takes - To Answer Trivia About Hair Bands