Top George W Bush Quotes
A man so eloquent, he became President of the United States
- "...I don't need to be subliminabable.."
- "...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas."
- "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.''
- "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program."
- "It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."
- "One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures."
- "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
- "I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is misunderestimating me."
- "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
- "Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican."
More Random Chimp Stuff:
The City Quiz - See how well you know cities around the world
The American Idol Quiz - Test your knowledge of American Idol