The Tough Vocabulary Quiz
You're pretty smart if you can define these words
1. What does a simian person resemble?
2. What color is someone if they have a sanguine complexion?
3. What does a person who vacillates have a hard time doing?
Making a decision
4. What does chthonic mean?
Pertaining to time
Pertaining to the underworld
Pertaining to money
Pertaining to donkeys
5. What is atavism?
Reversion to an ancestral characteristic
The literal interpretation of the Bible
6. Who does a hagiographer write about?
7. What is a person who is garrulous?
8. What do you do if you ululate?
Defer a decision
Make a wavering, high-pitched sound
9. What is an arrondissement?
A round-about way of saying something
A district of Paris
The first appearance of a debutante
An elaborate lie
10. Which group composed the demimonde?
Minor gods and goddesses
A king's advisors
Mistresses of wealthy men
5 Random Multiple Choice Quizzes
The Alcoholic Drink Quiz
- Do you know what you're drinking?
The Beach Quiz
- Everyone loves the beach, but how much do you?
The College Trivia Quiz
- Funny and interesting questions about US universities.
The RonCo Quiz
- How Well Do You Know Ron Popeil?
- Trivia about Cities in Asia
GrumpyChimp.com - Love the Chimp, Respect the Chimp, Fear the Chimp