The Eating Contest Quiz
Trivia about misguided people stuffing themselves
1. In 2006 the winner of the Coney Island hot dog eating contest ate how many hot dogs in 12 minutes?
2. In a 2002 eating event called Glutton Bowl, a Japanese man won by eating 17.7 pounds of
3. One of the best female competitive eaters weighs
nearly 500 pounds
4. Which of the following is a competitive eater?
"T bone" Randerson
"Eat a lot" Mcgee
"Big Bite" Stonehedge
5. Of the last 10 years a person from which country has won Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest the most?
6. What is the name of a condition causing "abnormal downward displacement of the stomach" that helps some competitive eaters?
7. How many pounds of SPAM were eaten in 12 minutes?
8. In the movie "Cool Hand Luke", Luke eats 50
Strips of Bacon
9. At the Big Texan steak ranch, patrons eat for free if they can finish
72oz steak, baked potato, salad, dinner roll and shrimp cocktail
96oz steak and a "bucket" of fries
128oz steak and gristle
10. Why were Japanese competitive eating shows taken off the air in the 1990's?
No longer popular
Contestant killed during live scorpion-eating contest
Food became too expensive
5 Random Multiple Choice Quizzes
The Hair Band Quiz
- Do You Have What It Takes - To Answer Trivia About Hair Bands
- Trivia about Cities in Europe
- Trivia about World Billionaires
- Trivia about Cities in the United States
The Geography Quiz
- Trivia about World Geography