Deadly Animal Quiz
How much do you know about nature's dangerous beasts?
1. The black widow spider is known for
Its ability to fly
Having over 100 legs
An hourglass figure on its back
It's incredible size
2. A black bear can run
About as fast as a human
About 35 miles per hour
As fast as a car
5 miles per hour
3. Which of the following is NOT advised for avoiding sharks
Don't swim if bleeding
Don't swim in darkness
Don't swim with pets
Don't swim in groups
4. Alligators can live as long as
60 years or more
5. The deadly box jellyfish is found
On the coast of California
On the northern coast of Australia
South of Argentia
In the Baltic Sea
6. About how many people in the United States die every year from venomous snake bites?
7. The most serious penalty in the United States for owning a dangerous dogs that kills somebody is
Years in Jail
8. How many people die every year in the United States from accidents involving deer?
9. The hippo is found on which continent?
10. Which animal has killed people in the wilderness of Orange County, California in the past ten years?
11. In India, rampaging elephants kill about 200 people every year. Which is not a suggested cause?
Elephants spooked by dogs
State of hormonal excitement called "musth"
5 Random Multiple Choice Quizzes
The American Idol Quiz
- Test your knowledge of American Idol
The City Quiz
- See how well you know cities around the world
The Geography Quiz
- Trivia about World Geography
The Seinfeld Quiz
- Test Your Knowledge of Seinfeld
The RonCo Quiz
- How Well Do You Know Ron Popeil?