Trivia about World Billionaires
1. Which billionaire sued because an author stated that he was not actually a billionaire?
2. How tall is Bill Gates?
3. Which politician isn't a billionaire?
4. Whose children are all mulit-billionaires?
5. Which country is home to the most billionaires?
6. Ingvar Kamprad, founder of Ikea, drives a:
7. Who was the first billionaire?
John D. Rockefeller
8. Which billionaire spent time in jail during the past several years?
9. Which billionaire made his money by buying and holding stocks?
10. With $1 billion a person could buy:
The Coca Cola company
Free hot dogs for a year for everybody in the whole world
About 55,000 Toyota Corollas
The countries of Chile, Uruguay, and Argentina
5 Random Multiple Choice Quizzes
The Vanilla Ice Quiz
- The lamest person ever to become famous
The Presidential Quotes Quiz
- Match the Quotation with the US President
Movie Quotes Quiz
- Match the quote to the movie it came from
The RonCo Quiz
- How Well Do You Know Ron Popeil?
The Boy Band Quiz
- America's Greatest Natural Resource
GrumpyChimp.com - Love the Chimp, Respect the Chimp, Fear the Chimp